Thursday, August 13, 2015

A soldier's mother.


I stand ,I live and each moment I cry
Till my last breath,never my grief will dry.
How will I try to hold back my tears
Few months back he died thousands years it appears.

Warrior my son has seen only nineteen springs
My paradise shattered although pride it brings.
Last time he came,one year back and spent few days.
Haunting childhood dreams,his life was scattering rays.

He fought his enemies  and had vowed to defend
- his motherland but his mother's agony impend.
He kept his promise and in that coffin lies my warrior son
I dont know how to live my days ,how to live alone.

He will remain unsung though he turned into ashes in war and strife
the world won't mourn in his passing,though he offered his life.
I am the bereft mother,I wish not again to weep
My soldier son never dies ,he will never sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment