Monday, August 10, 2015



Despair

Now you are far off
I don’t know how to pass my days on
How can I believe that those days are now gone


Flower blooms. but it seems,  the wound of my heart appears
With this wrenching pain,
I don’t know how to survive in these lonely years

When the star blinks,they are going to die
You took my breath away
Made my heart crying, since the moment of Good-Bye

Moon hides behind the clouds……..the whole world takes a deep breath
Everytime I want  to sink, still I escape the grip of death


What keeps me waiting for you
Alone on a hillside, loving wind and sun,
Every moment I see you on the way to my home
Thousands of lonely stars may run.

My heart bleeds
You are miles away yet I see you here with me
Every day I think of you and miss you,
as my agony spreads open like a sea.


But oh! Every moment of my life
missing  you with the warm touch of the wind,
Gazing endlessly on the way
That once you will come to me to fill my empty mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment